Thursday, April 26, 2007

 

Sizzler

I tried this at Suntec Tower 2 basement, and there is another branch at Toa Payoh Lor 6.


For our friend and colleague George, who's moving out to Canada for good. We treated him at Sizzler for lunch. I ordered Grilled Dory, and what is good in this restaurant is that, all entries that comes with their signature all-you-can-eat salad bar meal, can have the following: fresh garden greens, delectable dressings, tasty salads, tempting soups, juicy fruits and popular sundae bar; luckily what I ordered was part of it. It cost me S$18.99 for my meal. Fair enough for the all the foods I ate, a lot!

In the center of the picture was the main dish I ordered, while the rests are eat all you can from their salad bar. I had pasta, mushroom soup, penne, broccoli, egg mayo, chicken, ham, salad and watermelon for dessert. =)

RATINGS
Food: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Will I come back again?: Yes

Labels: ,


Comments:
grabe, ang dami nga! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home