Friday, March 02, 2007

 

Lau Pa Sat

Located in between Tanjong Pagar and Rafles MRT along Robinson Street. Built in 1894 and the largest remaining Victorian filigree cast-iron structure in Southeast Asia. Located in the heart of Singapore's business district.


Satay. When my folks visit me here in Singapore, I bring them here and order satay. Satay is one of my favorite food to order here at stall 7 and 8. Usually I order, chicken, mutton and beef, what makes satay taste good is the peanut sauce (well I can finish all peanut sauce hehehe). Why stalll 7 and 8? Because their stay is tender compared to some stall and sometimes I can ask for free rice cake. Satay sticks costs S$10 for 15 sticks of any variaties.



RATINGS
Food: 4/5
Service: 3/5
Will I come back again?: Yes


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home