Sunday, April 01, 2007

 

Parkway Thai

Parkway Thai with restaurant branches at Orchard Centerpoint and Parkway Parade at Marine Parade.

Thai buffet. I had my lunch buffet with my colleagues in Parkway Thai restaurant at Marine Parade while we are waiting for the staging environment to finish the building we went there and had lunch for more than 2 hours. The buffet costs S$19.90 excluding drinks. I had handful amount of pineapple rice, prawn cake (my favorite), chicken satay (Thai satay are slightly different from SG satay), prawns, chicken tom yam soup (well.. i guess since its a buffet they wont be serving seafood tom yam because its more expensive), and salad. Though they did not serve one of my favorite which is the minced chicken/pork with basil leaved. Ambiance was okay... not too many people and the food were nicely presented.


RATINGS
Food: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Will I come back again?: Maybe

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home