Saturday, February 03, 2007

 

Ice Cream (Hokkaido, Uzumaki, Ben & Jerry's)

Hokkaido Ice-Cream located at Central Mall, Clarke Quay.


Wow! Japanese ice cream in Singapore. One of my favorite, Green Tea Ice Cream. Japanese foods really are good, imagine that ice cream is imported here in Singapore. For only S$4.00 whether in a cone or cup you'll have a delicious Japanese taste ice-cream. Why green tea? well, I like a taste of a lil' bit bitter, same time good and take note with 'fat burnig abilities', and thats green tea!.

RATINGS
Food: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Will I come back again?: Yes



Antoher is Uzumaki Ice cream located at the group floor of Cathay Cine Leisure along paragon (the old one, close to Mandarin Meritus).

What i like in this is also Green Tea Ice Cream. For the price of S$4.20 I will have a taste of green tea ice cream same taste as what they sell in Japan shinkansen train goring to Hakone.

But wait theres more!!!! They give loyalty card, free toppings on 5th visit and 10% off on the 10th visit. They claim to be the best green tea ice cream in the world, from the highest quality matcha leaves in the hills of Japan.

RATINGS
Food: 5/5
Service: 4/5
Will I come back again?: Yes


Ben & Jerry's can be found almost in every mall.

They said the king of ice cream here in Singapore and the World?? The fact is they do really serve delicious ice cream, but not that much of choices for health conscious people.

New York Super Fudge. This is my favorite here with chocolate chips in it. Yummy!!! For around S$4.50 I have my dessert or snack. Nice fatty cravings hehehehe.


RATINGS
Food: 5/5
Service: 4/5
Will I come back again?: Yes


Comments:
Uzumaki just launched the Bubble Tea flavour. It's milk tea ice cream and comes with pearls.
 
I saw this Uzumaki ice cream in Lot1 mall basement. The humongous flat headed Uzumaki mascot was there, it looked scary and cute at the same time, hehehe.
 
In Uzumaki, the best most popular flavor is green tea. Please also try the black sesame and the new flavour Sakura ice ream...

They even give free sakura flower...

I love Uzumaki..
 
Post a Comment



<< Home