Saturday, February 03, 2007

 

Giraffe

Giraffe is located at Istana Park opposite Plaza Singapura.

Nice ambiance, eating in the center of the park, with waters flowing around the area. I stayed outside so I can seat and lay down while I wait for the food and read newspaper on the sofa near the monument.

I had lunch here at Giraffe yesterday, unfortunately there were only two choices to choose from, since I want a dessert because, I picked Set Lunch B (starter, main course, dessert). It costs S$20.90 for the entire set. The food was good, service, ambiance and the crowd.


Caesar Salad. I had this salad for my starter, the white thing on top is not white cheeze, its egg. Still, I wonder how to do that (hehehe), I was pretty amazed on how they prepared the egg to look like that, its like baked. The starter was good. I like it.



Seafood Laksa with Angelhair Pasta. I had seafood laksa for my main course. Prawn, clams and squid are all the seafood ingredients. The food was a little bit spicy, but was totally good.

For dessert its ice cream with bread. I really like the presentation of the dessert. Vanilla ice cream together with fresh from the oven heated bread, strawberries and a lines of dark and milk chocolate (yum yum yum).


RATINGS
Food: 5/5
Service: 4/5
Will I come back again?: Maybe

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home