Friday, January 19, 2007

 

No Signboard Seafood

No Signboard Seafood. I have been to 2 branches, at East Coast Park and at Esplanade. Taken pictures are quite dim because I took it pass 10 in the evening after I workout =).

White Pepper Crab. In the picture is a small size white pepper crab, another of my favorite aside from chilli crab. Prepare for the spicyness, its really good. This small size costs S$40. You should try it. I think its one of Singapore's specialty in terms of cullinary expertise, correct me if Im wrong.


Cereal Prawn. Another dish is the cereal prawn for S$20 though its deep fried, they used cereals to cover the prawn. Juicy prawn and crispy cereals. Deliciously good that I can finish all cereals on it.


RATINGS
Food: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Will I come back again?: Yes

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home