Monday, July 23, 2007

 

House of Peranakan Cuisine

House of Peranakan Cuisine is located at One George street building at the ground floor of building. It has a nice ambiance. Food will be made at 5th floor next to Fitness First and serve all the way at the ground floor. I think dining on 5th floor is occasional.

Fish. I had fried fish covered with chilli. This costs S$18.

Sotong. Sliced squid serve with spices. It costs S$10. Do not expect a log on this squid if you are a squid lover as I do to avoid disappointment. lolz.

Soup. Fishball with vegetable. This costs S$12.

I like the soup and the fish a lot. Really good taste. Especially the fish, it goes well with the chilli. Rice is served too.

Food were taken with minimal light thats why its dark. :(

RATINGS
Food: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Will I come back again?: Yes


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home