Friday, May 09, 2008

 

Shin Kushiya

Shin Kushiya is located at 2nd floor of Vivo City. They serve mainly Japanese charcoal grill dishes.

What I had with our friends from the picture are the ff:

Yakitori. Skewered chicken with soy sauce at S$1.90 per stick.

Gyu Asparagus Maki. Beef wrapped asparagus. They serve this with fresh asparagus. One can tell by its juice mixed with the beef. So yummy! It cost S$3.80 per stick.

Endamame. This are soya beans served hot at S$3.80. They served it in a big bowl with fresh soya beans.

Aspara Maki. Pork wrapped asparagus. Same as the previous one. They serve with fresh asparagus and it cost S$2.80 for the set.

California Maki. This is a common maki for every Japanese restaurant. It cost S$8.80.

Matcha Ice Cream. One of my favorite Japanese thingy! Matcha! in any form... this time it's an ice cream! with red bean topping and costs S$3.80. I love matcha!

Kawa. This is fried chicken skin. Not my order... but my friends order though I did not get a chance to taste it but my friends like it. One stick cost S$1.0

The restaurant's ambiance is good. Well lit and plenty of waiters to accommodate every table. On the time of my visit they also give free pass to St. James for every S$30 bucks spent.


RATINGS
Food: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Will I come back again?: Yes

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home